Path - v2.0.4 - Release | Mar 26, 2019
Version 2.0.4 of Path has been released to live. This release includes
629 - Add department filtering to permissions
- You can now setup roles to be part of a company and select departments if desired
- When assigning roles to users, companies and departments can be chosen
- The receiving permission was removed
- The basic permission for Pos gives a lot less access
- The enhanced PO permission was added.
Parts of 666 – Improve Purchase Order Entry Page
- Autocomplete added to department and purchaser
- Autocomplete search changed for suppliers
Path - v2.0.3 - Release | Mar 21, 2019
Version 2.0.3 of Path has been released to live. This release includes
- 694 – Default Department sorting
- 697 – Deleting PO doesn’t work
- Add sorting and deleting to department table
Path - v2.0.1 - Release | Mar 20, 2019
Version 2.0.1 of Path has been released to live. This is a little release that includes:
- It is now possible to delete suppliers that are not in use.
- Suppliers are sorted by name by default
Path - v2.0.0 - Release | Mar 18, 2019
Version 2.0.0 of Path has been released to live. This includes:
- All of the functionality in demo, with the following changes
- Purchase Order Title has been removed
- Add suppliers and departments has been fixed.
- Purchase Order Item Modal now says “Unit Price” instead of “Price”
- It is now possible to unselect a supplier and purchaser.