Our Packing module will allow items to be scheduled onto packing lines and will track item packing in real-time. The user will be able to:
- Plan packing schedule
- Track production lots from storage through to the finished product
- Create unit labels, case labels, and pallet labels
- Integrated quality control checks
- Monitor finished product inventory
PATH Home page
The PATH Landing page allows you to quickly access important information with a few clicks
- A quick link to view the Current Packing
- Displays the Packing Scoreboard
The Packing module has many subsections including:
- Packing Flow
- Finished Cooler
- Production Runs
The Packing page allows the user to view the Packing Scoreboard and manage the following aspects of a given Packing Line:
- Manage Packaging on the line &
- Manage/View Pallets packed on the line
- Manage Production Run
- Manage QC checks
- Schedule the packing line
The Packing flow page give you an overview of how product is running through to the Packing Line.
The Finished Cooler pallets can be accessed under that menu item, where you may print their label, change the quantity, add QC checks, and more!
The Scheduled page gives the ability to generate an item list based on the date and line capability, giving pertinent information on the inventory on hand, amount ordered by a specific date and more!